Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Super Easy Cinnamon Sugar Dipping Biscuits




Cinnamon Sugar Dipping Biscuits

Last night before we watched the American Idol Finale (yay for Phillip!) my kids were itching for a snack. I looked in the fridge and saw that I had a can of Biscuits so I thought I would try to make something new and this is what I came up with. They were delicious and the kids loved them. Super fast and easy. They ate the rest for breakfast this morning before I even got out of bed! Sneaky. 



It doesn't get much easier than this. All you do is pop open some Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits, take one and split it in half and roll the two seperate pieces into a ball. Dip in butter then roll in Cinnamon Sugar mix and bake in a greased mini muffin pan at 400 degrees for 8 minutes depending on your oven.  The can of biscuits say 450 but mine were a little to hard so I would go to 400 degrees.

When I took them out of the oven I drizzled a little frosting on top and left the bowl of frosting for dipping. All you do for the frosting is pour about 2 cups of powdered sugar and pour in about 2 Tablespoons of milk and mix together. Add milk until you have the desired consistency. If you put to much milk in you can add some more powdered sugar. Add vanilla  extract to taste. Start with just a few drops. 

Super easy, super cheap and very yummy. 

Ingredients

Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
1/2 stick of butter
Sugar and Cinnamon mixed together

Frosting

2 cups of powdered sugar
2 tablespoons of milk to start
1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract








Hope you enjoy this quick and easy little snack. 

Thanks for stopping by!



 Dori



3 comments :

  1. And here I’m off sugar… =)
    ~Aidyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this recipe. i tried it and fell in love! Thanks!
    - Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this easy recipe. I'm at the point of liking no fuss recipes!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!