Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Maple Walnut Apple Slices

Picture by Kitchen Simplicity


Maple Walnut Apple Slices

What an awesome little treat I just found on Kitchen Simplicity. I LOVE walnuts and maple together and throw in some healthy apples, yum. This is going to be a great treat for the family. Our farmers market starts in our little town next week and I can't wait to get some fresh fruits and vegetables. How lucky are we to have so many great ideas flying around the Internet for recipes to use. 

These just look amazing to me, clever, unique and a really tasty treat. Hey, that rhymed! Well, kind of.

I am off for some Thrift Store adventure.......love those days.

HAVE A WONDERFUL SATURDAY!

Click HERE for the recipe.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!