Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Triscuit Toppers - My favorite salad




Triscuit Salad

I absolutely love a good salad. Everyone has their very own favorites they like that they choose from a salad bar. I didn't have to cook for anyone else but myself so I decided to have my favorite Triscuit salad. I normally used Roasted Garlic Triscuits but the new Dill Sea Salt and Olive Oil are really good as well. 

All you need to do is created your salad as you normally would with your favorite items and top with crumbled Triscuits. I think they are way better and healthier than croutons. My favorite salad consists of these few items.


 

Dori's Favorite Salad

Lettuce
Kidney beans
1 hard boiled egg sliced
Green onions sliced thin
Sliced tomato
Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Salt and pepper
Homemade Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing (a must)

If I have avocado or shrimp I use those too!

Give it a try! Make sure you close the bag when you aren't using the Triscuits so they stay fresh. YUM!




I love Triscuits with cheese too as a snack!  Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!