Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Baked Cheddar-Broccoli Rice Cups

 Picture by Daydream Kitchen




Baked Cheddar-Broccoli Rice Cups


 I mentioned yesterday that I was on the hunt for some good after school snacks. The Mozzarella Cheese Sticks are a great one that I posted yesterday. I am really excited about these Cheddar Broccoli Rice Cups I found today. Not only would I love to take these to work for lunch with a little Ranch Dressing to dip it in but I know the kids will gobble these down. 

My kids have to take the bus and it takes them an hour to get home after school. I try to have something in their back pack they can eat when they are on the bus but having REAL food when they get home gets me lots of hugs. Now it will have to be my husband who gets the hugs. No fair. :(


These are just the right size and easy to eat. I found these on Daydream Kitchen. Very simple to make and all of these ingredients I already have at home.

Click HERE for the recipe.




Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!