Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coffee and Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake





  Coffee and Strawberry Cream Cheese Cake

Let's just take a moment here, look at the picture, I can honestly imagine how that is going to taste. This is one of those Cakes that you bring to a shower, to work or any special occasion that can make you the legendary person with "That Cake". 

I can imagine making this and pulling out my darling china tea set and sitting and having special tea time with my young girls.  These are the little things my kids will remember. Doesn't it make you want to have a tea party? I wish it was still customary to do that. I feel like I should be sitting up straight and acting very proper with my chin tilted slightly up.
 


I found this masterpiece on Food Wanderings In Asia
 Beautiful pictures, really captures the beauty of it.

Click HERE for the recipe.



 I hope you enjoy these pictures and this recipe as much as I have. I might just create a new tradition with my girls with a recipe like this and my real tea set. Ta Ta!

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori

1 comment :

  1. Dori, I have just found the Six Sisters Stuff site and your recipe for Strawberry and Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. It looks spectacular! I can't wait to fix it for Sunday morning. Will let you know how it is.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!