Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

"Easy" Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Pull Aparts

 Picture by Picky Palate





"Easy" Cheesy Bacon Biscuit Pull Aparts


What kid out there wouldn't eat this breakfast? I love how easy they are to make and throw together before they go to school. As a full time working Mom, I am going to need recipes like this! You will be surprised at how easy these are to make.

I found this recipe on Picky Palate. She has some wonderful easy recipes with step by step pictures that even the pickiest eaters will eat. Love that! Darling blog that you will enjoy and she (Jenny) even has a cook book coming out. 

 Order The Picky Palate Cookbook

Click HERE for the recipe.

Now, my twist on it. They are perfect just as they are for the kids, but my idea for me personally would be to add a little bit of Pico De Gallo and sliced avocados. Doesn't that sound good? 

 Wouldn't be a bad idea to add some fruit on the side for a nice balanced breakfast. 
Hope you enjoy the recipe. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!