Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

English Muffin Egg Pizzas

Picture by Real Simple





English Muffin Egg Pizzas


I love a good breakfast. So many days I leave for work without eating breakfast and I never quite feel right for the rest of the day. Breakfast is so important to eat for a good start to your day.

I love this idea! Quick and easy, you can make a bunch of hard boiled eggs so they are already done. I try to always have hard boiled eggs in my fridge for a snack when I am hungry.  I might add a very thin slice of red onion to this and a few slices of avocado.

I ran across this recipe on Real Simple and I was instantly craving it. That is how I know it must be good if I get the instant "I must have that" craving.  I would love to hear if you make this and if you made any changes to it. Enjoy!


Click HERE for the recipe.

Thanks for stopping by!

Dori

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!