Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, August 6, 2012

Hot Cocoa Cookies


Picture by Pip and Eddy






Hot Cocoa Cookies


Dangit! Look at these! How can I pass up this recipe? I couldn't! Hot Cocoa Cookies. They just look amazing and so tempting to make right this minute. Normally, I am a salt and butter person but seriously these look soooo good I was instantly hooked just by the picture.

My daughter walked in and saw the picture and immediately was ooohhing and aaahhing. She begged me to make these tomorrow. 

I found this recipe on  Pip and Eddy  
Isn't that a cute name? Great site and great recipe.

Click HERE for the recipe.

 What would make this just that much better???

A nice cold glass of MILK!  Ahhhhhh





It just doesn't get much better than that when you have a sweet tooth. 

Hope you enjoy this recipe. 

Thanks for stopping by!

 Dori

1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!