Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Steak House Side Mac and Cheese



Steak House Side Mac and Cheese

Oh Yum Yum! This looks fantastic!  What a great change to the regular Mac and Cheese and it has low fat ingredients. This is not a gooey dish so don't expect gooey cheese. I love these ingredients. I found this at So, How's It Taste?

This would be great to take to work for lunch the next day. I love blue cheese, my kids probably wouldn't like it so I would do half blue cheese and half of another cheese that they would eat.

You could always add additional ingredients . I might add more cheese. 

Click HERE for the recipe.

I would love to hear if you make this and how you liked it. 

Enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by.
 
Dori













No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!