Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Chocolate Swirl Biscuits

 Pictures by Bakerella



 
Chocolate Swirl Biscuits


Say hello to my new little friends. When I ran across these perfect little Chocolate Swirl Biscuits on BAKERELLA I just stopped and stared at them for a while. The problem with blogging late at night when you are hungry is just that, you are hungry! I crave these, I want these, I need these!



I can just see making these for my kids. I would do it for an after school snack instead of breakfast. We are the house on the street where all the kids hang out. They will devour these. 

BAKERELLA is awesome. You have you see her site. Amazing recipes.

Click HERE for the recipe. 



 Are you in a daze looking at it like I was???????

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Dori

1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!