Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Monday, November 12, 2012

Crock Pot Double Chocolate Nut Clusters

Picture by Farm Flavor
 
 
 
 
Crock Pot Double Chocolate Nut Clusters
 
I have found the perfect recipe to make holiday gifts for friends and family. How much easier can you get than throwing it all in a Crock Pot and then plopping them into mini cupcake holders. It makes ALOT which is perfect since I have lots to give out.
 
 Since I am working full time it is going to be hard for me to find the time to make something that is time consuming and a large amount of it. I love this idea and I am doing it! I can sure use the time saver. I still have to deal with Christmas presents. Ugh.
 
I found this recipe at Farm Flavor.
 
Click HERE for the Recipe.
 

Tips & Notes

Keep nuts as fresh as possible by storing them in the freezer in airtight bags or containers.
 
Enjoy!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
Dori
 


3 comments :

  1. Hi
    This recipe looks so yummy! I am the owner of Lara's Candle Shop. I sell high wuality candles at a great price. I was talking to a friend of yours, Mike Wood, and he recomended you for possible guest blogging. I would love to blog for you on any topic you pick. I am a mother of 3, wife and I love a lot of different things. I also love to find a great deal! email me at support@larascandleshop.com. Check out my website at www.larascandleshop.com
    Thanks
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's world is totally encircled around internet marketing. With the help of search engines, you can easily search out anything and promote it easily. For promoting anything in the market, the best way is the advertising medium. We are a leading brand in advertising agency and also having a vast experience in translation company

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chocolate looks awsome.First time here.happy to follow u.
    Imported chocolates

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!