Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lemon Angel Hair with Chicken and Spinach

 Pictures by The Recipe Crayon Box


 
 
Lemon Angel Hair with Chicken and Spinach


I have a confession to make. I'm Human. I woke up late for work. I hit the snooze button about 20 times. It is so hard to wake up in the morning when it is cold outside! Sometimes I just can't do it. Now I am rushing and that part I don't like but such is life of a working Mom.
 
One week from today is Thanksgiving! Woo Hoo!  I love the holidays and I can't wait for the weekend. I value my weekends so much now.
 
I will be doing a GIVEAWAY this weekend so remember to come back!
 
The Hubby is making this for me tonight. It looks so yummy.  I found on The Recipe Crayon Box.  Such a cute site. Enjoy!
 
 
Click HERE for the Recipe



 
 
 

Thanks for stopping by!
Dori
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!