Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Kicked Up Tuna Melts


 
 
 
Kicked Up Tuna Melt
 
I am a stress eater. Not proud of that but it's true. I have to admit I haven't been supplying my body with the best of foods lately. When I saw this recipe I immediately craved it so I think that my body is craving something healthy. Look how good this sandwich looks, not only does it look delicious it is on the healthy side which is what I need right now.
 
 I am craving the tuna, tomatoes, cheese and Avocado's with it is a must. I must be lacking some vitamins. I am even craving lemon water.
 
I haven't had a tuna melt for years! This is such a delicious recipe and you know I love baked cheese on anything!  A nice side salad on the side with ranch dressing would be just right. 
 
 I found this recipe on Have Recipes Will Cook.
 
 
Click HERE for the Recipe.
 

 
I hope you enjoy the recipe and if you make me let me know!

 
Thanks for stopping by!


Dori

1 comment :

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!