Cover

Welcome to Riches to Rags by Dori. This is a place where I share a little bit of everything. My experiences, the good the bad and the ugly. Life isn't easy but worth living and my hope is that we can get through it together.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Crispy Potato Roast

Picture by Joyously Domestic


Crispy Potato Roast

I had such a great day yesterday. I spent the day with my family in Utah that I haven't seen since the summer! It was so much fun to see everyone, we ate, and ate, laughed and had such a great time. Now some family is coming up here to Wyoming. So excited, so grateful and so blessed. Good food always makes family gatherings more memorable and makes people happy. 

There is nothing not to about this recipe. The presentation is beautiful, it has bacon which completes everything in my book. There are many different things you could do with this recipe to make it your own by adding different ingredients. 

Joy from Joyously Domestic has some wonderful recipes and a darling site. I'm a fan. Thanks Joy!

Click HERE for the Recipe




Thanks for stopping by!


Dori

3 comments :

  1. That. Looks. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dori!

    I tried this the other day; my twist was before I put it back in the oven to cook with the pancetta - I brushed just a little bit more butter on the top and sprinkled some parmesean cheese on it. OMG

    I made this to go with a stuffed pork chop and I almost didn't even touch the meat cause I got full on potatoes! Thanks for the great recipe!!!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous!! I can't wait to try it : )

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment, It gets lonely in here without them!